Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Learn to look on the bright side

I received my Infocomm Studies result today. Rather lousy though... 68%, which is a B3. I can't believe I got 6th in class. The first is 83, then 76, followed by 75, 71,70. Those are damn clever. I mean... Well, they studied... but then still got people who study get lower than me. This shows how unfair the world is. It also shows hard work does not pay off every time. Only efficiency does. Aha! Why did I say Aha? I tell you this and then next time you score more than me. Alas, it is also difficult to teach an old dog new tricks. Perhaps the top-scorers for PSLE believed in hard work more than efficiency. Who knows? It's good that I know something-logic. That's good. It tells us answers even if we don't know. Sorry, I have to end here. Anyway, I am too lucky to get B3. Which I feel I didn't deserve. Now my MSG is 1.83.... OH MY GOD! After Literature, I will get 3+ for sure.

No comments: