Sunday, February 25, 2007

1 for OP, Does bugging help?

OK, OK, I am dumb. Not the one that relates to stupidity, but the one that relates to mutes. Get it? Mutes. Those unable to talk. If want to be lenient don't be evil. 1 for OP. Just because I am slow in doing work doesn't mean my work quality is bad. What kind of people judges others according to speed? Fast+Good=Efficient, Fast+Bad≠Efficient. Who doesn't know that? Dorks? Probable. 2 sitting behind me don't even talk. The other talks crap. Well, thats the society we are in right now. 别人看你顺眼你就真的算好吗?When we get into a whole new environment we are always considered the worst. No doubts about that. Hard work pays off in a way, but efficiency has a 100% pay off. That's definite. They must have bribed the teacher, hacked into the school system or bugged the teacher. No spelling error, bugged, not begged. Unless I spelled 'bugged' wrongly. I don't bug people because I hate people bugging me. Still, nobody is perfect. Maybe bugging really helps. Go try that sometimes. The result may be better than you thought...

No comments: