Wednesday, March 7, 2007

RJC, good or bad?

I've been wondering too much. Is RJC good? This year the Principal was happy, but I wasn't. It was said that in 2001, the good people all went to RI. We can't blame them. That time I would also have went. Reason being HCI was still CHS. Which means the Secondary school and JC hasn't merged. This lead to RJC having 4 people with 10 distinctions and top this year. HCJC was top for the past 4 years, when they received the same PSLE standard pupils. Basically, the General paper was said to be record-breaking. So its a win-win situation where everyone becomes equally good. Now back to my wondering, I did have a good impression on RJC's academic, (Don't be an idiot OK, I wasn't insulting any academic stuff for the last few posts) until this boob didn't understand what is 'record-breaking'. This stuff smears the school name. Well I did notice that HCI and RI's AGG was closer. From 3 to 1. The merge must have been effective, adding SAP to it makes it even better. RI will definitely accept being SAP some year. Why? If not then die what! Say BB to their professors and lecturers.

No comments: